Sybilla III SP-104
(SP-104: t. 103; 1. 120'; b. 14'6; dr. 4'8; s. 15 k.;
cpl. 9; a. 1 3-pdr., 1 1-pdr., 1 mg.)
Sybilla III (SP-104)—a motor yacht built in 1915 as Paragon by Robert Jacob, City Island, N.Y.—was acquired by the Navy from John F. Bettz, Philadelphia, Pa., and was commissioned on 14 May 1917.
Sybilla III was assigned to section patrol duty in the 7th Naval District. She was returned to her owner and struck from the Navy list on 24 December 1918.