Suzanne SP-510

 

Suzanne

(SP-510: t. 123; 1. 110'; b. 13'; dr. 3'4"; s. 15 mph.;
cpl. 18; a. 1 3-pdr., 1 1-pdr., 1 mg.)

Suzanne (SP-510), ex-Christine, ex-Esperanga, was built in 1908 by George Lawley and Sons, Neponset Mass. The motor yacht was acquired by the Navy from F. M. Kirby of Wilkes-Barre, Pa., and was commissioned on 18 May 1917.

Suzanne was assigned to the 4th Naval District for Section Patrol and remained there until 28 December 1918 when she was struck from the Navy list and returned to her owner.
Suzanne

(SP-510: t. 123; 1. 110'; b. 13'; dr. 3'4"; s. 15 mph.;
cpl. 18; a. 1 3-pdr., 1 1-pdr., 1 mg.)

Suzanne (SP-510), ex-Christine, ex-Esperanga, was built in 1908 by George Lawley and Sons, Neponset Mass. The motor yacht was acquired by the Navy from F. M. Kirby of Wilkes-Barre, Pa., and was commissioned on 18 May 1917.

Suzanne was assigned to the 4th Naval District for Section Patrol and remained there until 28 December 1918 when she was struck from the Navy list and returned to her owner.
Suzanne

(SP-510: t. 123; 1. 110'; b. 13'; dr. 3'4"; s. 15 mph.;
cpl. 18; a. 1 3-pdr., 1 1-pdr., 1 mg.)

Suzanne (SP-510), ex-Christine, ex-Esperanga, was built in 1908 by George Lawley and Sons, Neponset Mass. The motor yacht was acquired by the Navy from F. M. Kirby of Wilkes-Barre, Pa., and was commissioned on 18 May 1917.

Suzanne was assigned to the 4th Naval District for Section Patrol and remained there until 28 December 1918 when she was struck from the Navy list and returned to her owner.