(YP-4: 1. 66'0"; b. 15'2"; dr. 3'9")
C. G.-975 was transferred from the Coast Guard to the Navy in 1933, and she was renamed Stephanotis (YP-4). The district patrol vessel was assigned to the 1st Naval District and served there until 8 February 1945 when her name was struck from the Navy list. On 6 May 1946, she was transferred to the Maritime Commission for disposal.