Sabot SP-213

 

Sabot

(SP-213: 1. 48'; b. 11'2"; dr. 3'; s. 20 k.; cpl. 6; a. 1
1-pdr., 1 mg.)

Sabot (SP-213) was built by the Great Lakes Boat Co., Milwaukee, Wis., and was owned by Mr. M. T. Clark of Winnetka, Ill. She was taken over by the Navy on 8 June 1917 for use on section patrol but was never placed in service. She was returned to her owner and struck from the Navy list on 17 September 1917.