Severn III

 

Severn III

(MB: 1. 40')

The third Severn was acquired by the Navy on free lease from the Maryland Conservation Commission in August 1918. Under the command of Chief Master at Arms George A. Haddaway, the wooden motor boat was employed in the 5th Naval District, in the West River Galesville area, until returned to her owner on 27 November 1918.