Sciota III ATR-132
(ATR-132: dp. 534, 1. 143'; b. 33'10"; dr. 13'2", s.
13 k.; cpl. 45; a. 1 3" )
ATR-182 was laid down on 12 October 1944 at the Gulfport Boiler and Welding Works Port Arthur Tex.; launched on 26 November 1944, and commissioned on 30 January 1945.
In 1945, A TR-182 was redesignated as Ocean tug, auxiliary, ATA-205. She was placed in reserve, out of commission, and assigned to the United States Pacific Reserve Fleet and berthed on the Columbia River in January 1947. ATA-205 was named Sciota on 16 July 1948. In November 1960, Sciota was transferred to the Maritime Administration for custody, but the Navy retained ownership. Sciota's name was struck from the Navy list on 1 September 1962.