Sylvan Arrow ID-2150
(Id. No. 2150: dp. 18,610; 1. 467'6; b. 62'6; dr. 2r7;
s. 11 k.; cpl. 90; a. 1 6, 1 b)
Sylvan Arrow (ID. No. 2150) was built in 1918 by the New York Shipbuilding Corp., Camden, N. J. The ship was owned and operated as tanker by the Standard Oil Co. She arrived at New York on 15 July 1918, was taken over and refitted for naval use; was commissioned on 19 July; and assigned to the Naval Overseas Transportation Service.
Sylvan Arrow loaded a cargo of fuel oil and seaplanes at New York and sailed for England on the 28th. She arrived at Devonport on 14 August and began her return voyage on the 17th. She delivered cargo to Brest, France, on 22 September and unloaded another at Sheerness, England, on 11 November.
When the tanker returned to New York on 29 November, she was ordered demobilized. Sylvan Arrow was placed out of commission on 21 January 1919 and returned to her owner.