Spray ID-2491

 

Spray

(ID. No. 2491: dp. 600; 1. 126'6 (reg.); b. 22'; dr.
10'6" (mean); s. 11 k.; cpl. 27; a. 1 6-pdr., 2 mg.)

Spray, a steam trawler built in 1905 by the Fore River Shipbuilding Co. at Quincy, Mass., was chartered from the Russian government in 1918. Taken over by the Commandant of the 3d Naval District on 29 May 1918, she served in the district until 4 March 1919 at which time she was returned to the Russians.